For Oxford’s Approved Denim, material innovation was a priority; performance denim built specifically for life on two wheels. From new yarn and fibre technologies to new finishes and dying techniques.
After continuous testing, both in the lab and out on the road, we introduce Armourlite™ – highly durable denim that maintains a vintage look and softness; jeans you want to wear.
To do this, we worked with skilled weavers and warpers to include a polyamide fibre into the weave – a hard-wearing material originally developed by the military for parachute cords.
A two-way stretch was added to enhance mobility and comfort. We also included a quick dry technology which draws sweat and increases water repellency.
The UK’s most respected motorcycle consumer title RiDE Magazine rated our AA Dynamic Jeans BEST BUY in their market review. They praised their impressive fit, the reassuring comfort of dynamic Level-2 armour and drag test performance.
• Stretch comfort.
• Dynamic level 2 CE knee protectors (en 1621-1:2012).
• Dynamic level 2 CE hip protectors (en 1621-1:2012).
• Lightweight, single layer.
• Triple needle stitched, fully felled seat.
• Durable twill pocketing.
• Riveted pockets.
• Ultra secure belt loops.
• Reinforced lined yoke.
• Lined back pockets.
• RiDE Magazine Best Buy.
• AA Dynamic jeans are available in straight or slim fit and three colourways: Black, Dark Aged and 3 Year.